[Rhodes22-list] Would like to sell my Yamaha 9.9

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Jul 13 13:42:14 EDT 2010

Price and location?????

Rummy

In a message dated 7/13/2010 12:39:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
roryorkin at verizon.net writes:

I bought a new Yamaha 9.9 from Stan about 4 years ago.. It has the  remote
set up on the tiller.. Frankly it has been a pain since day one.
I  am continually having to rebuild carburetor to get it to run.. Have
replaced  thermostat and I basically give up.. Engine probably has 25 hours on
it . The  engine runs fine if the carburetor can get straightened out.. It is
a medium  shaft. I can not seem to post on the Nabble forum as it is
screwed up for the  last several weeks so I am posting here.. Would consider
reasonable  offers

Rory Orkin
roryorkin at verizon.net