[Rhodes22-list] Would like to sell my Yamaha 9.9

R Orkin roryorkin at verizon.net
Wed Jul 14 08:06:00 EDT 2010

It is in Tilghman Md.. Can sell it as is or I can rebuild carb again and sell
it to someone local .. Thought the
remote set up would be of value to some Rhodie.. So figure $850 as is or
$1,200 with rebuilt carb.. Plus shipping.
small premium if I have to futz with the carb again.. 20" shaft , electric
start .. about 25 hours on it.
Figure I could part it out for those numbers..

R22RumRunner wrote:

> Price and location?????
>
> Rummy
>

> In a message dated 7/13/2010 12:39:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> roryorkin at verizon.net writes:
>
> I bought a new Yamaha 9.9 from Stan about 4 years ago.. It has the  remote
> set up on the tiller.. Frankly it has been a pain since day one.
> I  am continually having to rebuild carburetor to get it to run.. Have
> replaced  thermostat and I basically give up.. Engine probably has 25
> hours on
> it . The  engine runs fine if the carburetor can get straightened out.. It
> is
> a medium  shaft. I can not seem to post on the Nabble forum as it is
> screwed up for the  last several weeks so I am posting here.. Would
> consider
> reasonable  offers
>
> Rory Orkin
> roryorkin at verizon.net