[Rhodes22-list] Would like to sell my Yamaha 9.9

David Bradley dwbrad at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 09:17:14 EDT 2010

Rory,

I bought my Yamaha 9.9 from Stan in 2006 as well.  It was a 1999 model
that had been sitting in a warehouse somewhere.  I had similiar
problems for the first year, but after two fixes that didn't work, a
local guy in Seattle managed to get it straightened out and it's run
like a champ ever since.  Stan convinced me not to be dissapointed
that my "new" motor was actually 7 years old... because it was the end
of the line for the Yamahas with the reomote control unit. In
hindsight, it's a great set up and I'm glad I got it sorted out.

Dave