[Rhodes22-list] What do you suggest as replacement

Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Wed Jul 14 21:55:48 EDT 2010

Geoff,
I have a Yamaha 6 electric start.  It worked fine even in the strong
currents of the San Juans and Sea of Cortez.....though one time I was stuck
with no progress for half an hour 'till I found a bit of a counter current.
It very occasionally requires patience, you might have to settle for
something less than hull speed. Nice light motor.  Charges the batteries,
but it is a two cycle and so is a gas hog.
Chris G