[Rhodes22-list] What do you suggest as replacement

R Orkin roryorkin at verizon.net
Thu Jul 15 08:27:41 EDT 2010

If anyone is looking for the 8HP Yamaha motor they better get it now as I am
being told that it is being discontinued in favor of the 9.9.. I believe it
is the same motor as the  9.9 anyway just downrated for marketing purposes..
Also ask about rebates.. Yamaha has one on at the moment

R Orkin wrote:

> What is Stan shipping now ??
>
> what works with a tiller handle other than Yamaha .. Tohatsu does not seem
> to want to ship a motor that has remote without rigging it.. Suggestions
> on something that is more fuel friendly than the Yamaha..

-----
Rory Orkin
Tilghman, Md
2000 Recycled  Rhodes 22