[Rhodes22-list] Trip to Edenton

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Jul 15 13:17:38 EDT 2010

Eileen and Steve,
I certainly am sorry if you thought that I was suggesting that you would
need lots of rum while learning to sail the Rhodes22. I would never suggest
such  a thing. In fact, I would highly recommend it. Rum is good, beer is
bitter.

Rummy

In a message dated 7/14/2010 7:50:19 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,