[Rhodes22-list] Would like to sell my Yamaha 9.9

John Shulick jsbudda at verizon.net
Thu Jul 15 21:11:24 EDT 2010

Rummy,

In the early rhodes there is a hall way where the head would be on my boat
under that hallway is a pile of concrete dumped there for ballast I was
thinking of a swap. I'm hoping for endurance of about 20 miles  at 4-5
knots. I think I read somewhere that an average 9.9 4 stroke produces about
110# thrust. I am also considering 12v 55# Minkotas as well. You know any
body who fools around with these things ask them how long the battery lasts
when you floor it. The people I talk to say they can fish 8-12 hrs creeping
along on one battery. Nobody runs them fast they have monster outboards for
warp speed.

John S