[Rhodes22-list] Would like to sell my Yamaha 9.9

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Jul 15 12:59:41 EDT 2010

John,
That would be adding 400 pounds to your boat. I would want to get that
amount of weight as low as possible in the boat.  I would also check the  rated
usage of the motors at various speeds and determine the longest you  could
travel. I don't do it often anymore, but I have been known to motor to the
other end of our lake which takes almost two hours at 6mph. I wonder if they
 could make the trip on a single charge?

Rummy

In a message dated 7/14/2010 6:48:30 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,