[Rhodes22-list] Ben in NO

Ben Schultz benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com
Fri Jul 16 15:21:26 EDT 2010

NO is really not much changed.  You don't smell oil or anything like that.

They did find some tar balls and a little sheen making its way into the
lake, so now the prettiest parts are all covered in boom.  We need a good
week of westerly winds.

Next week is an annual event called Tales of the Cocktail.  Cocktail nerds
(including my admiral) come from around the country to share their interest
in the art of making good mixed drinks.  It's pretty fun, but it gets
annoying because everyone in the city is ordering drinks that take the
bartenders 10 minutes to mix, so it's forever to get served.