[Rhodes22-list] silencing internal mast cable slap

Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Mon Jul 19 14:08:16 EDT 2010

Ah Rummy,
	That was a concern (right after doing the job). For $7.50 on sale at
Harbor freight tools, I got a 3/16 fiberglass wire running kit.  Attached a
1/4 inch drill bit and tested the concept on the tomato can lump of foam.
Just manually, it was an easy "drill", probably fix it to work on the
cordless drill too..  Phew! panic solved or at least delayed.
The pieces make a rod 30 feet long, so long enough to do the job.
Chris G