[Rhodes22-list] VHF Antenna placement, and masthead light

Jim Connolly jbconnolly at comcast.net
Fri Jul 23 19:10:55 EDT 2010

Ring on the upper forward part of the masthead likely is a bail to attach a
swivel block to fly a spinnaker or other light air sail forward of the
headstay.  I don't have one, but that's what it looks like to me.

My windex is on a tube extending horizontally aft of the mast far enough to
clear the VHF antenna.

Jim Connolly
s/v Inisheer
'85 recycled '03