[Rhodes22-list] VHF Antenna placement, and masthead light

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Sat Jul 24 17:00:18 EDT 2010

The other holes just serve to make sure the antenna assembly stays
upright.  It doesn't need to be super strong, there's not much force
on it.  I would just enlarge one hole and bolt it home with some
sealant under it.  Silicone glue or Scotch 5300.  That should hold it
in place well enough without tapping any more holes.

Cheers!
John Lock
s/v Pandion - '79 Rhodes 22
Lake Sinclair, GA