[Rhodes22-list] Hull lettering Re: Rhodes hit by car update

Rick sloopblueheron at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 17:45:46 EDT 2010

Alex,

When you change the name, be sure to perform the proper ceremony.  You have
to put a coin, I think a nickle, under the mast step and say the proper
incantation to Neptune or somebody.

I failed to do the ceremony and the first season, my boat ripped the new
name right off.  Had to go back to Rik for a new graphic and all.

Rick