[Rhodes22-list] sink repair

Sailor Joe joscook at bellsouth.net
Mon Jul 26 23:42:31 EDT 2010

I have the same problem.  Thinking about using some west system bedding
compound to tie the sink bottom to a PVC fitting to which a drain hose will
be attached with stainless steel  clamps.. If I use some patience, I think
it might look just swell, be heap plenty strong enough and no special parts
needed.

If the hole is in the sink and is small enough you  might even be able to
use some gel coat patching material.  I've used that stuff in my wifes guest
bathrooms for seven years now and she's never even noticed.Quick and easy.