[Rhodes22-list] GB Furler?

Caesar Paul caesarpaul01 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 10 13:05:41 EDT 2010

Mary Lou,

Is there a difference between the GBI furler, and the CDI furler?  I have the CDI (Crusing Design International) which is transported tied to the mast and supported at one end by a pvc pipe that is fitted into one end of the mast.

Do you now have a genoa furler that is different, one that does not have that Luff section that must be kept straight?

Caesar