[Rhodes22-list] Apropos Jessica Watson, etc. et al

BenCittadino bencittadino at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 09:41:01 EDT 2010

Hank;

Actually Hank, I knew who it was. I confess to being a little "snarky" in
mentioning Watson because as you may recall (and there's no reason why you
should) I was very much against her parents subsidizing what I felt was a
foolhardy gamble.

Regardless of the Sunderland outcome, I believe this incident supports my
argument.

BenC