[Rhodes22-list] Apropos Jessica Watson, etc. et al

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 10:03:56 EDT 2010

But her age and experience has nothibg to do with this. This type on
incident happens every year on the big races with highly experienced
sailors. How she and her team have handled this vidicates her decision
to go. Children are coddled way too much in this day and age. We've
lost the explorer/adventurer gene and we need to get it back.

Hank