[Rhodes22-list] All tied up

Rick sloopblueheron at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 18:59:23 EDT 2010

Lee,

I have one with a universal joint between the clamp to the motor tiller and
the main rod of the extension.  The main rod is also extendable.  When not
in use, I don't even know its there--motor up or down.  When I do want to
use it, I can use the bungee that ties it to the rail to tie it to the
rudder tiller.  But usually I'm not that fancy.  I just grab it to move the
motor back and forth one time and I'm done.

Rick