[Rhodes22-list] Sorry to bring this subject up

Geoff Farrell geoffreylfarrell at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 15:18:30 EDT 2010

Rick: Am I understanding you correctly that you don't have to pump out after
each use? I thought I would have to. If I could pump out just a couple or
few times a season, that would be worth the trip to the marina. I thought
that the smell would be overwhelming if I let the holding tank sit with
contents in it for weeks at a time. Geoff