[Rhodes22-list] Sorry to bring this subject up

Rick sloopblueheron at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 14:41:10 EDT 2010

Joe,

Many marinas will brand you *persona non grata* for doing what you suggest.
In fact, I wouldn't want to use one that didn't.

I have a 17 year old boat with Stan's Swell Head (the porcelain one, not the
bearded one).  The only maintenance has been to replace the rubber parts in
the water pump after about 10 years.  The holding tank is large enough that
an annual pump out is often enough, even after a few days cruising.

Your guests aboard and those you dock near with will thank you for being
properly equipped.  No smell, no fuss.

Rick