[Rhodes22-list] Sorry to bring this subject up

Kathy Barron jbarron1 at cinci.rr.com
Mon Jun 14 20:59:08 EDT 2010

Geoff,

When we got our Rhodes, I insisted on the enclosed head and holding tank, eventhough our little inland lake doesn't have a pumpout either. Thinking the head would become useful if we ever were able to cruise in the boat for any length of time.
To solve the problem while on our lake, we discovered the Wag Bag, also made by Pett. We just use our head as the "stand" for the bags and simply have the equivalent of a ziplock bag to toss in the trash when we leave the boat.
Kathy