[Rhodes22-list] Sorry to bring this subject up

Mike Cheung hmcheung57 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 10:22:31 EDT 2010

I'll second Rick's experience.  We have the swell head with holding tank &
pumpout, but no macerator discharge (can't use them in the Great Lakes for
one thing) on s/v Muireann.  We mostly day sail with three or four longer
trips each year and pump out maybe twice a season.  We have few/no problems
with odor, etc.  In fact, I'm pretty convinced all of the odor problems
we've had involved inadequate "post use" pumping by the user.

-----
Mike Cheung
s/v Muireann 1993/2008 Rhodes 22