[Rhodes22-list] Masthead Light Blub

Geoff Farrell geoffreylfarrell at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 11:58:28 EDT 2010

I lubricate my canvas boat cover snaps with one of those silicone lubricant
sticks. I simply dab the stick on the snap. The silicone adheres to the snap
and then when I put the cover on the boat some of the lubricant gets
deposited on the male portion of the snaps and everything is then
lubricated. I like using the sticks because if I used the silicone spray
there would be overspray onto the canvas.