[Rhodes22-list] Masthead Light Blub

cjlowe at sssnet.com cjlowe at sssnet.com
Tue Jun 15 19:36:40 EDT 2010

I use a Q-tip cut in half,with enough cotton pulled off to be a loose fit
in the hole. put some abrasive cleaner-chrome cleaner,comet,soft scrub and
chuck it in a drill and ream out the holes. use the other q-tip moistened
with water to clean out the abrasive,and another one dry to clean out any
thing left. I also give the PTE snaps the q-tip treatment only I use car
wax to make them work slick.

Jerry Lowe

I've had to clean my contacts about every year.  A bit of sandpaper is