[Rhodes22-list] OB Motor Decisions

Stephen Staum staum at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 21 23:19:57 EDT 2010

  I have used both 20 & 25" outboards on my 87 R22 with manual lift. I
did change the mount plate & lower it by 3" when changing to the 20"
motor. I do keep passengers & crew on the port side while motoring. It
is never a problem dragging the prop w the ob raised & tipped up.

Stephen Staum
'87 R22, Carol Lee

Sent from my iPhone