[Rhodes22-list] one month and two days(LEE)

Lou Rosenberg lsrvideo at optimum.net
Mon Jun 28 21:14:15 EDT 2010

Miracles, my  1981 self restored R22 has a bilge pump which I keep in
side the galley door on a flex hose with only about 4ft of reach.
The RULE  pump drains up into
the side of my sink.  I installed a manual /auto switch last year
because even with a leak (which I ve FINALLY fixed in my old hull)
the small amount of water coming in never really triggered the auto
function for more than a few seconds.
Its a good piece of mind accessory just in case I hit something or
spring another leak.. But my  manual Whale pump is in the laz just in
case of deeper trouble.

I found my poptop leaks a bit more than I want in heavy rains too esp
wind driven rain from the stern.  I tried to close up the gaps with a
custom hatch cover I made but nothings perfect, except God and now I
m getting in trouble spouting spiritual stuff, bad to do on this list!

safe sailing everyone
Lou (da lurker)
Brooklyn NY