[Rhodes22-list] Annapolis Show and Tell - luncheon and gizmos

KUHN, LELAND LKUHN at cnmc.org
Tue Jun 29 10:28:12 EDT 2010

Art,

"I think, like the annual luncheon that fell through last year, we risk
becoming a bunch of old fogies that talk more than we do."

That would certainly be me but I appreciate your vote of confidence.  I
probably won't even know if and when I'll be able to go to the boat show
this year until the last moment.

If a campground isn't available and you don't need water/elec, the
county boat ramps usually have portapotties and are pretty cheap.

Lee