[Rhodes22-list] Single or double axle?

Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Mon Mar 1 11:58:15 EST 2010

I have an '83 (recycled some day maybe) and use a 2003 single axle Triad.  I
tow with a '96 F150 4.9L.  Took the boat from Maryland to Oregon, 3,400
miles.  Oregon to Baja Sur 2,200 miles (some really bad roads).  Oregon to
Washington state, 1,000 + miles.  Up and down the local Mts with 3 thousand
to 4 thousand foot ups and downs.  Never had a problem.  The trick is to get
the boat on the trailer even if it takes a bit of incremental loading.
Also, sometimes mounting the motor on the tongue helps maintain the 400
pound tongue weight.

Chris Da Greek G
Enosis