[Rhodes22-list] NEW BOAT NAMES?

BenCittadino bencittadino at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 14:52:05 EST 2010

Chris;

Check out www.10000boatnames.com. It will get you started. Serenity is like
the second most popular sailboat name in the world (goes to show you with
what illusions we approach this hobby).

When you get your boat see if Rik Sandberg from this list is still in the
business of doing "press on" graphics for boats. He did a great job for me
and many others.

Note- Being no fool, I named my boat after my wife. It was a stroke of
genius on my part. Not original, but definitely the right move for me.

BenCittadino
s/v Susan Kay