[Rhodes22-list] Diamond Board Depth

KUHN, LELAND LKUHN at cnmc.org
Mon Mar 8 08:44:47 EST 2010

Chris,

Interesting.  You may be the first person who has ever actually taken
these measurements, to include Stan.  :)

Glad to see we can put our boats up high on jacks.  Marinas have always
rested my boat on the forward tip of the keel so I can't lower my
centerboard.  Can't paint the centerboard and requires you to lie on
your back to paint most of the bottom.  Kind of like painting the
Sistine Chapel, another work of art.

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  AT EASE
Kent Island, MD