[Rhodes22-list] Diamond Board Depth

BenCittadino bencittadino at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 11:09:50 EST 2010

Cowie;

I have a '93 hull, recycled in '08 with the same diamond board configuration
as yours. My only problem with your measurements is that there may be a
difference between the "actual" water line and the "painted" line. My boat
rides just a little bit high which may account for some of the difference
between your measured draft and the actual draft when floating as reported
on the GBI web site. My boat is on jacks with the board down so I'll take my
tape measure next visit and be more precise.

Yes, your board is all the way down in the photo.

I seriously doubt the GBI measurements presume a slight heel.

BenCittadino
S/V Susan Kay