[Rhodes22-list] Diamond Board Depth

cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Mon Mar 8 11:44:08 EST 2010

Ben:

Thanks for the input.  I agree that the "water line" measurement will be
different based on various conditions.  My measurements are from the bottom
and top of the stain line on the hull.  I will am curious to see what
measurements you come up with.

http://old.nabble.com/file/p27823957/IMG_6641r.jpg IMG_6641r.jpg

Cowie
R22 2009 Opus