[Rhodes22-list] Washington Sailing Marina

mputnam1 at aol.com mputnam1 at aol.com
Mon Mar 8 10:30:26 EST 2010

My boat is at the Washington Sailing Marina and it did not go down.  I asked the guys there about the storm-pushing-the-water-out theory, and they assured me that did not happen. They report that all of the boats that sank were overloaded with wet snow, began listing to one side, took on water and went down.

Mark P.