[Rhodes22-list] Washington Sailing Marina

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Tue Mar 9 11:01:27 EST 2010

I feel like Judge Judy - no one is answering my question of whether the
water at those slips is deep enough so that a down boat would be under
water.  ( I never asked and had no interest in the water in and out theory).
I thought it was a simple question that would establish if a boat went down
no further because it was sitting on the bottom or it went down no further
because it was being supported at that level by floatation.

ss