[Rhodes22-list] Looking for a Rhodes 22

cathybettoney gbettoney at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 16 18:55:15 EDT 2010

We lost our Gulf Coast 23 to a marauding tree during Hurricane Ike and have
looked (fruitlessly) for a replacement since. Apparently the GC 23s weren't
well built and haven't held up through time.

We haven't seen a Rhodes 22 in the flesh but it looks as though it has the
amenities we consider non-negotiable; enclosed head, shallow draft and
sleeping quarters for three small people.

We're on the Texas Gulf Coast and we sail bays and bayous. Think 2'-3' deep
water, miles wide.

My husband is having sticker shock. Please tell me good things about the
Rhodes 22.

Cathy