[Rhodes22-list] Looking for a Rhodes 22

Chris Cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Tue Mar 16 20:10:03 EDT 2010

Cathy
What you are buying in a Rhodes 22 is quality design and construction
that includes features and amenities found in larger more expensive
boats.  Gb puts their efforts into the boats and not into advertising
and expensive overhead.  The Rhodes with it's big boat features comes
without the big boat headaches and cost.  I am sure others will
provide usefull input.  Good luck in your boat shopping.

Chris Cowie
Cowie Associates PC