[Rhodes22-list] Looking for a Rhodes 22

Bob and Kathy Quinn bobandkathyr22 at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 16 20:43:56 EDT 2010

Cathy:  A great boat and a great recreational investment.  We had our first R22 for over 11 years and recovered  90% of our initial outlay.  We did spend money keeping the boat in great shape.  Invested in new sails and replaced other gear as necessary.  We found the boat to more than meet our expectations.   Our two kids (near adults) when we picked up the boat and two of our grandchildren pretty much learned to sail on the R22.    Stan at General Boats will work with you on a re-cycled boat where you cannot go wrong.

We moved to a larger cruising boat for five years after retirement and are now back on an R22.  Having a ball sailing in shallow Florida waters.

Bob