[Rhodes22-list] Straw Poll Ocean or Lake

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 11:18:02 EDT 2010

The question is whether you want to cover the boat or just have liability.
When I had my rhodes, she was worth only about 4k so I didn't bother with
coverage on the boat.  My homeowners liability covers any type of liability
so I had $1,000,000 covereage there.  The trailer liability is covered by
your auto policy and should not need a rider or anything else.  No one will
sell you just liability for a trailer.

Hank