[Rhodes22-list] Response on the San Juans

Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Thu Mar 25 00:01:02 EDT 2010

Actually we had an inflatable and would inflate it with an electric pump.
The whole operation was less than 10 min.  Otherwise we rolled up the dingy
and stowed it between the mast and forward shrouds.  At most of the islands
there were public docks since most were state parks.  It never felt crowded.
Towns were Sidney BC, Roche' Harbor, Friday Harbor and the Resort on Lopez
Island, all of which had public docks.  So getting ashore was no problem.
Once ashore we always had fun.

Chris Geankoplis