[Rhodes22-list] Inflatable

Bob Keller r22yankeeclipper at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 26 09:45:36 EDT 2010

Chris,

Was wondering what you had for an inflatable?  I had a Sea Eagle small inflatable and it was just OK but it got a leak that I couldn't fix so I finally trashed it.  I am thinking about getting a Sea Eagle two person kayak because it is smaller and lighter than the previous one I had and should be easy to row being a kayak.  I also want to be able to store it in the laz or perhaps lash it to the stern rail and drag it behind.  Any thoughts on this would be appreciated because I have not found the ideal solution yet.

Bob K