[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes Solar Panel Make Capacity// battery selector settings

KUHN, LELAND LKUHN at cnmc.org
Tue Mar 30 09:59:00 EDT 2010

Rod,

My boat was recycled in 2005.  I have two solar panels and two
batteries.  Both panels are connected to the cabin battery which is
connected to the starter battery.  I have no battery selector.

I too just use my outboard to get in and out of my slip, but my
batteries primarily are only used to start my outboard and run the
depth-finder.  So far the panels have kept the batteries charged.

Good luck!

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  AT EASE
Kent Island, MD