[Rhodes22-list] Mast raising land or water

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Sun May 2 21:09:39 EDT 2010

Caesar,

Sorry I couldn't reply sooner, out of internet range.  My bail, I believe the smallest one available at WM is fastened around the mast with a thru bolt so as to not interfere with the IMF, about 7'3" from the deck (I'm 6' tall, shrinking according to my FIL).  I would send a picture except the mast is where I was two hours ago.  Someone on the list, or Stan (since you purchased your boat from him) will be able provide details in a more timely way than me.  Chris, Frank, others can sent a picture of their's.  It is very convenient and excellent for peace of mine.  Are you other guys tuned in?

R,

Art