[Rhodes22-list] Mast raising land or water

ken bates btskend at gmail.com
Mon May 3 08:04:39 EDT 2010

Well we finally got a day with wind under 30 and got the mast up and
launched.I see the wisdom of taping things in place as it took me 1/2 hour
to slide the mast all the way back as the stays caught on everything! Not
sure where to tape them but will try something for sure. Only dropped one
pin (in parking lot) I got convinced to try launching without the tongue
extended (didn't work) another 15 min delay so the 2 1/2 hours lot to dock
was probably OK I could see it being a bit quicker next time
Ken