[Rhodes22-list] Some simple dimensions, please:

Joe Camp jjcampjr at yahoo.com
Wed May 12 01:43:11 EDT 2010

Mary Lou:

     Upper Dublin?  Holy crap! I am in Hatboro.  I've been a cop here for thirty-four years (though I am not that old, really).  I taught at Gwynedd-Mercy and at Montco. Community College (until this week, when the semester ended).  We may know some of the same people.  What did you do at the library?

     Where are you in MD, on the bay?  My buddy has a sailboat up on the Bohemia River at Hacks Point.  I've sailed there with him lots.  We will have to explore our mutual roots.  Thanks for the help on lettering.

Joe