[Rhodes22-list] Pictures

Leo truegrit77 at gmail.com
Wed May 12 21:56:16 EDT 2010

As promised here are some pictures of the unique features of my R22. The
first is the Saildrive mounted in the laz. The second is the steering wheel.
Third is the self tending jib boom. A standard jib is mounted on the roller
furler. Hopefully the list will allow me to post all 3 pictures. I haven't
actually taken her out yet so I'll follow up with some reviews of how
everything worked.

After inspecting the boat I do have some questions on some other deck
hardware that I'm hoping you all can help with. I'll follow up with a second
post with some of those pictures.
Thanks!
Leo