[Rhodes22-list] Self tending jib Re: Follow up questions

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Thu May 13 12:13:20 EDT 2010

Leo,

Nice pictures of a really nice looking boat.  Mary Lou is right on in suggesting taking her out, even with another R22 skipper, before redecorating.  I like the convenience of the self-tending jib.  There has been sporadic interest in this, and I'd add that this feature can be added very simply without the elaborate rig.

Happy sailing, it will be!

Art
s/v Mary Jane
Hartwell/St Pete