[Rhodes22-list] Pictures

Leo truegrit77 at gmail.com
Fri May 14 14:29:13 EDT 2010

Thanks for sending this Elle! It definitely gives me some ideas. Is that a
fold down table mounted to the front? My wheel is a clean slate right now so
I think beverage holder is the first addition!! I like the location of
your's. Can you send a picture of your captain's seat on the laz? I was just
thinking that there is not much room between the wheel and the front of the
laz.
Leo