[Rhodes22-list] Pictures

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Fri May 14 16:41:46 EDT 2010

It appears that my wheel is a bit farther from the edge of the laz than yours.....we should measure.....
Yes, there is a fold down table (which was there when I bought the boat). the beverage holder does duty for more than just drinks. I can get pix...
In fact, I'll go right now & take some as it will be easier to walk down to the dock than to look through pix... (I've been needing another excuse to go down to the dock again.)
What I really like is having the compass, radio & GPS right there....just like on the 34' we used to have.
will post back in  a bit.
elle

Beer is good....people are crazy

1992 Rhodes 22    Recycled '06"Watermusic"  {Lady in Red}