[Rhodes22-list] UPS Sail... Everything I had hoped for and more!

KUHN, LELAND LKUHN at cnmc.org
Sun May 16 00:45:48 EDT 2010

dc,

I'm jealous!  I haven't heard from anyone who's regretted getting a UPS.

Good luck with the race.  My boat doesn't go hull speed most of the time and when it does I think it's more luck than skill.  Wind was perfect today and I couldn't get out.  I can go sailing tomorrow afternoon with a wind prediction of 1 mph.  Guess I could hit hull speed with the old iron genny.

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  AT EASE
Kent Island, MD