[Rhodes22-list] Mercury Service Manual & Operations & Maintenance Manual

PBR pbryanriley at gmail.com
Sun May 16 21:05:25 EDT 2010

Thanks Saroj,  I was recently looking to see if anyone had a .pdf of manual
applicable to my 1989 2 stroke 8HP merc.  I dropped it off Friday for
professional service (carb and maybe impeller).  I wanted to confirm the
spark gap and oil mixture ratio.  I'm sure the shop will tell me that but if
your manual applies it would be nice for you to confirm those for me.
Thanks again.
-Patrick